Friday, September 6, 2019

Why I study my career?

Why we select the career that we are studying?

I think that every career has an important aspect that makes us select them. Sometimes people wants to teach to other people, so they study pedagogy… Other persons want to have a company, so they study administration… Another person wants to help to the animals, so he studies veterinary... And we have many other examples…

In my case, I want to help people, so I am in a career about health, specifically I am studying chemistry and pharmacy.
I like this career because it doesn’t matter in what area you work; you always can help the people. Many persons believe that if you study chemistry and pharmacy, you only can work in a pharmacy, but this is not true, you can work in many areas.
For example, if you work in a pharmacy, you can help people give them the correct medicine and tell him how he has to consume. Or if you work in a laboratory, you can make the medicine to the people who need it or you can create a new medicine. So, wherever you work, you can help.
I think that this is a so important characteristic of chemistry and pharmacy, because I think that the “common benefit” is very important not only for me like a person, is very important for the humanity and the world.

When I say that I want to help people, I want to help to my own too. Because I have many medical problems and I think that this career can help with them or at least can help me to understand them. I think that this is very important for me. I think that I want to help people who have the same problems that I have.

An extra reason that makes me select this career is that I love chemistry and I think that is a very funny subject. So I think that I will be happy here.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I like Chemistry and pharmacy too, because I think that si very important to work in something that, in one way or another, helps people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s really nice want to help people, there are fewer and fewer people like that left..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very like this kind of careers because you can help people and Improve their quality of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you can help people.Continue like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is so curious how a lot of people are studying chemistry and pharmacy, I've never hear about this carrer and I don't have friends studying this, but when I read their posts, I really like how you enjoy your carrer, good luck!

    ReplyDelete