Friday, September 13, 2019

The world of dance...

Dance like it is the last time

 People has many different hobbies, someone likes play football, sing, read or play guitar. In my case, I really like to do many things: I like to read, sing in my house, riding a bike… But the thing that I really really love is dance.

 The dance is an experience so interesting, because you can talk without words, and the people can understand you. When you dance, you connect with the public, they can feel your feelings.
 When you are in a stage, you forget everything, you forget all the problems, the preoccupations, the bad moments, because in this moment the only thing that is important, is that you are there and the bit is your body.

 Many persons think that they can’t dance because they are ugly, fat, stiff or stupid. But now I tell you: it doesn’t matter if you are “ugly”, fat, stiff or if you don’t know which the left is and which the right is. Everyone can dance. The only condition to dance is to want to do it. And obviously, you must to be committed.

I started to dance when I was 8 or 9 years old and I never stop. I dance everything, every bit, every song… I dance national and international folklore, contemporary, jazz, dance show, lyrical, ballet, children’s songs, everything… And I really love it.
I’m part of a dance group called “Ballet Folklórico Aÿen del Bicentenario” and I’m part of a ballet group in the cultural center of my province. I want to dance all my life... 

6 comments:

  1. fantastic! but why are you studying this kind of dull career? Maybe it's not but everybody is so silent...when can we see you dance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I admire the people that know how to dance, I have two left feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I admire the people that know how to dance! I have two left feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I think you're a good dancer.
    P.d: It is admirable the way you talk about what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a beautiful practice! Is really exciting listening people who are so passionate in what they love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can notice the passion in your writing for dance! it's a beautiful and healthy hobby.

    ReplyDelete