Friday, September 27, 2019

My future...



I like to have everything planner. I plan all the things that I will do in a short time or in a long time. 

When I finish my career I will start working in a pharmacy for around 8 or 9 years to learn about the organization, administration and all the system. Then I will put my own pharmacy in El Paico. I want to work with people that I know in the university and people from the town that are starting in the career of chemistry and pharmacy. After about 10 years, I want to delegate jobs in my pharmacy and share the administration of it, because I want to start a specialization in clinical pharmacy, so then I will work in this area in a hospital of a province until I no longer want to continue in it. When I don’t want to continue in it, I will work only in my own pharmacy, specific in the administration of it and maybe I can do other things when I want.

I like to work in some specific parts, for example, I want that my pharmacy stay in the town El Monte, most specific in El Paico, because I know that I this place there is no pharmacy. Also I want to work in Talagante’s hospital, because I know that it is not a good medical center, so I want to improve the health of people in the province.

6 comments:

  1. Is cool that you want to work in places where there is no pharmacy or the medical center is not really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are good at planning. Thanks for taking care of places nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really have all your life planned, i hope all thing go just like you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seem's hard to planning all that, and worrying about that places who needs that help is so nice from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how you have everything thought for your future

    ReplyDelete

  6. It´s impressive that you have your future so clear. I hope everything turns out the way you want!

    ReplyDelete