Friday, August 30, 2019

Travels...



A trip can change the way you see the things


  I want to travel to many places in the future, but an especial place is London. I really want to go to England and walk in the London’s streets. 

  I love this country for many reasons. The first one is that I am fan of Harry Potter’s books and these books are set in England. Another reason is that many museums and parks of these books and movies are in London and I really want to meet them. Apart of this, I really like to go to the Buckingham Palace and visit many types of museums, gardens, parks... I think that I want to know all the cultural places of this country... 

  This country has a winter so cold with many snow and I really like that because I don’t know how is live in a place with snow.

  In London, is so easy going to anywhere because the subway connects the entire city and with a good map you can travel easily. But maybe this could be a complication because the subway is so biggest and the organisation can be confusing...

I think that I would like to live there but only for a few years. I think that I would visit many places and then I will go to another country and live a few years there and go again. I want to travel and met many places of the world, not only England.


5 comments:

  1. In January I went to London and is a precious city!! You must to go there. The underground is very complicated even if you have a map haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I definitely would love to go to London sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. England accent is very cool haha. A city you can´t skip if you want to travel a lot. I love it

    ReplyDelete