Friday, October 4, 2019

After chemistry and pharmacy


When I will finish my study of Chemistry and Pharmacy, I want to work for a time, without studies. After 5 years I think that I want to make a little course of direction and leadership, I’m not sure about where I want this course, but I think that this course would be so important to my future because I want to put a pharmacy so I need to know how to lead a group of workers.
Apart of this, I want to make a specialization on clinical pharmacy, preferably here in Universidad de Chile and maybe another in the foreign, but I’m not sure because I don’t have the needed information to take a decision. But a thing that I know is that I what to study part time, because I will need to work to pay for the studies.
I want the specialization on clinical pharmacy because in the future I want to work in the hospital of my province; I want to improve the system.
I would like to take little courses of many things, not only relate with pharmacy. For example, I want to take course of contemporary dance because this will contribute to my dance; I want to take a course of manicure because I like this theme and I maybe can help me to generate money to pay my studies; etc.
I think that I will never stop studying, because I really like to learn and I think that we should all continue learning forever.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you have many ideas for the future, I hope you can fulfill them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have many plans for the future, but they are very well organized.

    ReplyDelete