Friday, July 26, 2019

My experience...



The communication is a very important part of the humanity. Every day we talk with many people, we see many people and we live with people, so we can’t ignore that the communication is important. If we don’t communicate, we can’t know how the other feel is, or we don’t know that something is happen or what are people think… So we have to communicate, we really have to do that.
My experience with the blogs was very important for me, because it is very difficult for me to communicate in person and this was an opportunity for says all the things that I can’t say in a normal day.
At first blogs I didn't can write easily because I never did that in my life so I think that I was scare, but now I can write and publish in English and it is not so difficult like in the past. I never thought that one day I would write a blog and it would be publish… Now, I do that every week.
We write about many things and I think that it was cool because sometimes we had to think a lot to find the words corrects for the day. I would like to continue writing blogs because now I know that it is a good form to say things that normally we don’t say to the people. Maybe I would like to write about cook, some things that we want, or maybe about love.
I don't know what things we can include in the future, I really like everything as it already is.
I think that everything was a beautiful experience...

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy of all of us because we have improved our capacity of write and read in English

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck linda, I hope you keep writing new posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are cool, we can talk about anything we like

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great that you could improve expressing your thinks and ideas. I feel so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogs are an entertaining way to communicate!

    ReplyDelete