Friday, June 28, 2019

Pretty animals


All people say that dogs and cats can’t live together. But I am sure that they never have cats and dogs.
All my life I have been with different types of pets, like dogs, cats, parrots, rabbits, dunks, chickens, geese and fishes. This was because I lived in a plot so we had many space for the pets.
But now I don’t live in a plot, so I can’t have all the pets that I want. However I have a dog called Daniela, four cats and maybe five (there is a cat that comes to eat at my house) and a lot of fishes.

But I think that the pet that I really love was my dog “Guille”, who died three years ago. He came to my life when I was three or four years old and we grew up together. The name of this dog was a game, because the person who gave us the dog is called “Guillermo Ramirez”, so the dog was called “Guillerdo Ramirez”. But my neighbour likes the Venezuelan comedies and the protagonist was called Guillermo Alfredo and she said that my dog looked like them. So the real name of my dog was Guillermo Alfredo Ramirez Vivanco (Vivanco because originally it was from my aunt and her last name is Vivanco).
He died for a bone cancer and I know that in his last days he suffered a lot, so we decide to sleep forever.
However I always remember him, because we grow up together and play together all the time and I really love him.
Another pet that a really love is my cat called “Momo”, I know that he is the most stupid cat of the world. He doesn’t know hunt and he shout like a little cat (and he is not a little cat). Sometime he really love chase his tail, like cats do in the movies. He always does mischief and he doesn’t like that I touch another cats or animals. He is so cut but is so stupid too.



←The cat in the image is Momo and he like to sleep with the tongue out.


3 comments:

  1. I feel so sad for your dog, I hope it is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of your dog was incredible! I'm sure that was an amazing dog. Also, I love the photo of your cat Momo sleeping haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wise decision of sleeping her to stop the suffering, now Guille must be pleased

    ReplyDelete