Friday, June 7, 2019

Books or films?

Many people say that you have to choose if you like books or movies, but I think that it is wrong. I really love Harry Potter’s books but I love Marvel movies to. So yes, you can love both things at the same time.
At first, we will talk about books. The first book that I read was “The adventures of Pepita Canela”. This is a book written with little poems that you can read in a short time. I always remember this book.


Then, I read all Harry Potter’s books and I love it. I love that a child has the power to save the world and he decided do this with his friends. In this book we always see how one person sacrifice her life to save the rest people and I think that this is a so important message for the kids that can read it now.


In the other side, I am a fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe. I know which movie of this world is my favourite because I love all of them. But I can say that my favourite superhero of Marvel     Universe is Iron man, because he was the first that I knew when I was a girl. Also he always criticizes other people but he always sacrifices his life. So he can be I good example for the kids that watch his movies.

Now you can see that you can love books and movies at the same time and you can be very happy with this.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a very fan of Marvel films but I saw the last film with my girlfriend and the end was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love marvel movies, i am team iron man forever ahahah

    ReplyDelete

  3. I love the saga of Harry Potter books

    ReplyDelete
  4. the MCU is incredible and harry potter is my favourite saga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter's books are really fantastic. Unfortunately I don't have read the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Marvel! I went to the cinema to see "End Game" and was amazing! The best end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sadly Iron Man is dead, but it will be in our hearts his heroism and his efforts to make the earth safer.

    ReplyDelete