Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The photographs


With the actually technology many people thinks that they are professionals photographers because they have a cell phone with a so pretty camera. However maybe they don’t know that another people are dedicated to photography professional and they many times studied for this.

The last Christmas my mother gave me a semi-professional camera that I used in the summer vacations. We went to Algarrobo and we walked to the “Humedal San Gerónimo”. In this place I used my camera for the first one. I do photographs of many types of dunks and a coipo (very similar to beavers). This pictures are significates for me because then I do a curse of techniques of photography and now I think that this is not easy hobby and you need to be very precise and you to have a very good pulse.

Although I like the photography, my favorite picture is not mine, it is a very famous image for the Vietnam War. In the image you can see how an innocent girl run away without clothing because her city was attacked with napalm and she was burned. Actually she is mother and she lives like everyone, but when she was a girl, she hated the photography because it was a very traumatic moment.
Sometimes I try to make a picture but my picture is not so beautiful like the professionals, because they really studied photography or cinema and now they are professionals in this area. I think that photographers need more attention and need to be more valued because they capture little moments that marks the story.

4 comments:

  1. The photo you chose is very shocking. Also, I think the same than you: photographers need more attention and they be more valued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story behind that shot is sad, it show the cruelty of the war for the civilias, it makes me think about that types of conflicts, and the bad that it can be

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a sad image :( , but it's a great photograph...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the good part of the context of that picture is despite of her traumatic infance at war, the pathetics americans lose it

    ReplyDelete