Friday, May 31, 2019

We love technology

Probably many people would say that their cellphones are the most important piece of technology. However, I think that we have some objects that are most important or sentimental. 

I like many pieces of technology, I like the television, the computer, my cellphone, but I really love the electric oven. I think that it is a so fantastic invent because you can make many things in it. You can cook many kinds of sweets (like cakes and cupcakes), bread and also you can cook meats, chicken and fish. So it is a very practice object because you can leave the meat cooking in the electric oven and you can go to the shop or you can do another things in the house. 

I knew the electrics ovens when I was 10 years old when my uncle gave to my mother a electric oven because in winter she couldn't cook bread in the tin oven. 
I start to used this object about two years ago, because I was  very interested in the cook of sweets, so now sometimes I cook cakes, cupcakes and another things. I really like to do that, it's a very good distraction. 
A very important question about the electric oven is how do you used it? And the answer is so simple: it's depends... Because the use can changes according to what you want to do. If you want to do a cake, you would have to preheat and then you can put your cake in it. If you can cook meat or chicken, you can put in it without preheat the oven.
If I don't have the electric oven, probably I can't do cakes in winter because the rain extinguishes the fire in the tin oven, so we only can eat this type of things in summer and I like eat it all the year. 
So yes, I like my cellphone, but I love my electric oven. 

5 comments:

  1. It's really interesting find a person that love so much the electric oven! I use it a lot in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought too that everyone is going to talk about them cellphones or computers, that is why i talk about the fridge xd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electric ovens are the coolest :D, i can´t imagine the life without it, well there are other stuff that can cook, but it not the same, the flavors are no the same, and that is not cool at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never use my electric oven because i like the fast things and cook everything in the microwave oven):

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can imagine eating cold food. the electric oven kames a like so much easy i dont think it at all

    ReplyDelete