Friday, May 24, 2019

My future...



People always say that you must decide your future when you are just a kid. Nevertheless, I think that when we are children we only big dream and we don’t know how is the real world.
When I was a girl, I wanted to be a hairdresser because I really loved my hair. But then I knew that my uncle is a doctor and he has everything that he wants. Then since I was eight years old I really wanted to be a doctor and this was my only goal in the school.

However, when I was sixteen years old I started to think that medicine was not a really possible career because is so difficult enter it. So I started to look for another career that interest me and I found Chemistry and Pharmacy and I love it.
I always wanted to enter to the Universidad de Chile and when I applied to the university I put first medicine and then chemistry and pharmacy but I know that I couldn’t enter to medicine because my score was not enough. So now I’m studying chemistry and pharmacy in Universidad de Chile and I really like it.

Finally, I always wanted to work for the people, I want to help people in some way and chemistry and pharmacy help me to do that, so I’m very happy with this career.

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you, when we were a child, don't know what the real world and it 's an important point that no one considers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is adimirable that you want to help people and work for them, we need more people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a very similar story, but don’t give up. Maybe in the future, at the end of this career, you can get into Medicine. This is my idea for the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. hairdressing is a very nice art, you should see the possibility of leaving it as a hobby

    ReplyDelete